Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ticket Sources

I keep finding new sources for Browns tickets and Indians Tickets that I want to pass on. When my family is looking for tickets, we usually browse each site and compare which tickets they have along with the prices. Sometimes the exact same seats are listed on two different sites at two very different prices. I took a look at ABC tickets and www.AwesomeSeating this morning and they are both good sources to take a look at for hard to find Cleveland Event Tickets.

I have found a personal favorite, that being the WebTicketStore . They include free FedEx delivery. This comes in really handy if you are somewhat organized (not like me, the procrastinator) and can plan ahead when you order your tickets. Also, if you want to give tickets as a gift, it's nice to be able to send them to the recipient free of charge.

Now that the Indians are hot, it's probably smart to order your Indians Tickets early. One thing about Cleveland is the great fans that support all their teams. My 16 year old son missed an 8th grade farewell dance a couple years ago to go to the Cavs Playoffs. My husband was lucky enough to win the playoff ticket lottery drawing at work. Funny thing, I chaperoned the dance, and parents brought TV's to watch the Cavs. Maybe this year if they end up in the playoffs again, the refs need to be brought in from Australia or England so they are impartial (but still speak English)!! Who can forget the heartbreak this past year over questionable calls by the refs?

Keep supporting your favorite Cleveland team. We have the best fans in the world!!!

No comments: