Friday, December 21, 2007

Hannah Montana - Quicken Loans Arena


Hannah Montana comes to Cleveland on January 3, 2008. This popular star has packed every venue coast-to-coast during her recent tour of the United States. As of December 24th, I found tickets on the secondary market for $135.00. This actually isn't too bad of a price since tickets for Miley Cyrus (aka Hannah Montana) were actually selling in the $300 range in Chicago and New York and in the $200 plus range in Miami.

Again, it's nice to live in Cleveland as the prices aren't as high as they are other places. I still fell it's sad that some unscrupulous brokers came and bought up all the tickets, then tried to make a killing on them. It gives people in the ticket business a bad name.

For more details about Hannah Montana tickets at the "Q" go to:

Hannah Montana Tickets

Technorati Tags:
, ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. A very interesting blog! Talking about Quicken Loans? I had a little business with the company and I should say I am not very pleased. It is true that the company issues loans in a few minutes but the rest is a real scam. I went to this great site www.pissedconsumer.com to share my opinion on this company and was struck that I was not alone who had something to say.