Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thank You for All Your Interest in Dazzling Deals Tickets

I launched my own website, Dazzling Deals Tickets, about a month ago. I had previously sold tickets as an affiliate for StubHub, WebTicketStore, TicketCity and more. Having my own website entitled me to be able to interact with my customers more.

In the last week, I have received nearly 50 emails looking for Indians tickets, the traffic to my website:

http://tickets.dazzling-deals.com

is at about 300 uniques per day, which is phenomenal for a new website. I wish these tickets were cheaper too, the people who set the prices are the ones who are the ticket holders, usually season ticket holders who cannot use their tickets or want to make a profit on them. I would have sold a hundred tickets today, Game 5 day, at $50 if that was the going market price. I do not physically handle the tickets, I am partnered with a large ticket outlet on the East Coast and the prices I have are the prices from their ticket suppliers plus a small markup.

I keep hoping that by the end of the day some tickets will become available in the $50 range and I can email all the wonderful people who have been in contact with me looking for tickets. However, I doubt this will happen since we all know how Cleveland fans follow their teams. Watching the Tribe in the comfort of your home or at your local pub are fun too. Don't buy tickets that you can't afford, no game is worth it.

Thanks for making Dazzling Deals Tickets feel welcome in Cleveland!!! And, yes, I am a Cleveland native, and proud of it!!!

No comments: