Friday, October 5, 2007

Tribe Shocks Yankees, 12-3, ALDS Game 1

With Johnny Damon's homerun at the beginning of the game, no one could have predicted the final outcome of last nights game. To every Cleveland fans' jubilation, the Tribe beat the Yankees fair and square 12-3.

This was the perfect beginning to an exciting series. Who cares about past statistics, no one can deny that the Indians are indeed hot. Kenny Lofton is being called the "savior," but its the whole team effort that makes the Indians win. Its great having Kenny Lofton back, but its the teamwork that counts. Teamwork is important in all aspects of life. Okay, don't get me started... I'm not going to lecture you like I lecture my kids.

The noise at Jacobs field could be heard all the way to the Flats last night, there are no better fans than Cleveland fans. We're long overdue for a World Series appearance..... I'm confident that 2007 will be a year we remember in history.

So, where you gonna be at 5:00 p.m. tonight, I know where I'll be.

No comments: