Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Where to Find ALDS Tickets

Here is a recap of reputable sources where to find ALDS tickets. Also, I just want my readers to know, I am not a ticket broker, instead I act as an intermediary between broker and buyer. I am not out here to rip off or take advantage of anyone. If I should find some tickets that have been reduced, I will quickly spread the word. Just last weekend, Vandy (Vanderbilt) tickets were going for $5.00 each!!


http://tickets.dazzling-deals.com/ - This is my own personal ticket site - I am partnered with Ticket Network, a trusted, longtime ticket outlet that deals with thousands of ticket suppliers nationwide. I am very pleased with the way this outfit does business, otherwise I would not be affiliated with them. Last night, I was searching similar seats on various sites, about 75% of the time, Dazzling Deals Tickets either matched or was lower than the competition.


WebTicketStore - This neat site offers free FedEx delivery on all ticket orders. This is a huge savings of about $15.00 per order. Definitely a big plus!!! As of last evening, they still had a decent amount of inventory for the upcoming Tribe Games.




Buy & Sell Tickets on StubHub!
Stub Hub is a favorite for all MLB Tickets. They are the "official MLB supplier on the MLB.com database."


Get Premium Tickets at TicketsNow
TicketsNow is another site that has been around for awhile. This is the site that Cleveland.com and About.com endorses, so they must be okay!!


RazorGator - Buy Hard-To-Get Tickets
Razorgator is another ticket site that you often find listed on City Directories. Their inventory is usually very good and one can often find what they are looking for!



    Get tickets for premium and sold-out events
We Have Seats is another in the list of trusted online ticket retailers.

No comments: